Buy tickets now for the upcoming 2018 Raffle and you’ll have the chance to win one of three wonderful prizes.
Winners will be drawn at the Mercer Island Youth and Family Services Foundation Annual Breakfast on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 (need not be present to win).
Raffle tickets are $10 each and available for purchase at the following locations:
- MIYFS Admin Offices (Brick Building at Luther Burbank Park)
- Mercer Island Thrift Shop
- Mercer Island Chamber of Commerce
- 5 Elements Pilates
- Mercer Island Athletic Club
Prize One: “Take Me Away”
Total value: $2500
- Two airline tickets to take you anywhere Alaska Airlines flies (Cuba excluded). Must be booked by January 7, 2019. Travel must occur within 320 days of booking.
Prize Two: “Valentine’s Day Any Day”
Total value: $1867
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel, Seattle: one night in a Deluxe King room. $439 value.
- Heavy Restaurant Group (includes Purple, Barrio, Lot No. 3, The Commons, Thackeray, Meet the Moon and Pablo Y Pablo): $200 gift certificate.
- Pacific Northwest Ballet: two tickets. $360 value.
- Lisa Esztergalyos Jeweler: gift certificate which can be used towards purchase, repair or custom work. $500 value.
- Bonnie McCaffrey: two massages. $200 value.
- QFC North Mercer Island: 2 pack $60 gift cards to go towards champagne, roses, cheeses or whatever you may desire. $120 value.
- Oh! Chocolate: 30 piece box of chocolates. $48 value.
Prize Three: “Wellness+Mind+Body”
Total value: $1210
- Spa Celeste: four Blu Room sessions. $320 value.
- 5Elements Pilates: two pack of three private Pilates lessons. $390 value.
- Revive Day Spa: two sessions of 60-minute massage with 30-minute infrared sauna. $250 value.
- Mercer Island Athletic Club: fitness package for 10 club visits, one 45-minute personal training session with Ginny Pietila and body composition analysis. $250 value.
Thank you to all of our wonderful raffle donors!